Wednesday, July 29, 2009

An Oprah Moment

Husband came home today and said he had gotten a call from his dad. Father in Law offered us a car that Matthew had been using that he no longer needed. For Free.

Let me repeat that. FOR FREE

A 2002 Kia in good condition, just because they don't want it anymore. Wow.

Words cannot express how grateful that I am, it is just amazing. My current car is 17 years old and I was starting to think about when it dies in a couple of years, what in earth I was going to do. Husband has a car that is 5 years old and it really good condition, so this new car will be for me.

But God is gracious and has provided me with a new(ish) car. And it is so very generous of the in laws. It is like that episode of Oprah where she gave everyone new cars, that is how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment