Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stephen's Wedding

I should probably talk about Stephen's Wedding and his new wife.

Stephen's new wife, Louise, is a lovely lady, she is from England and is very shy. Stephen and Louise met over the internet, in an Anime forum. Which is not surprising, knowing Stephen. He and Louise love anime and have many other mutual interests. I am delighted that Stephen found someone to love. He has been a very angry young man and I can see a softening in him, which is delightful.

I am still getting to know Louise, and I love her already, but she is hard to get to know as Stephen is very protective and he answers for her most of the time.

They got married in the Chinese Gardens in Sydney, it was beautiful. Unfortunately I didn't get to spend any time looking around the gardens as Rona was cranky by the end of the ceremony.

The wedding had a theme, Kaoru and Kenshin from the Anime Ruroni Kenshin Louise and Stephen were dressed costumes, as were the bridesmaid and groomsman.

The reception was at my parent's place, which was lovely, homely and warm.

It was a long day for Rona, being so young and there being so many people all round, but it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment