Sunday, October 3, 2010

The wedding Saga

Wittle and Angelica are getting married, this engagement has been... interesting.

Husband and I agreed to be attendants at the wedding while we were still pregnant, I had no idea how hard it would be to try to organise a baby for a day, let alone during a wedding.

My parents will be following us around all day, and have not been invited to the wedding, which is a whole other issue. But my poor parents are going to come to Angelica's house to help with Rona while I get ready, then to the church, to the photos and to the reception. Rona is breastfed, and will not take a bottle, which is why my parents have to follow us everywhere.

I have tried to get Rona to bottle feed with expressed milk, to no avail. I have lots of expressed milk though, so I am going to give it to my parents for that day "just in case".

I am hoping and praying that this wedding comes off well, with no big hassles

No comments:

Post a Comment