Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 days of giving - Letters to the troops

30-Day Giving Challenge


Today I wrote a letter to our Australian Troops who are serving.

http://www.defence.gov.au/people/message_to_troops.htm

I really didn't know what to write, but I wanted to let them know that I am grateful for their service.
So I wrote:

To our wonderful troops,

You have my heartfelt gratitude for all you do to protect our freedoms at home. I pray for all of you, and for your safety, you make us proud. Your hard work and courage has not gone unrecognised


Jeremiah 29:11-12 (New International Version)
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment