Sunday, July 17, 2011

A day in the life

My life is so busy at the moment, I thought you all would like to see what I do all day as a Stay at Home Mum (contrary to popular belief, I don't each chocolate all day and watch Dr Phil).

6am - Rona awake for a feed, sleep
7am - Rona awake for the day
Get dressed
Eat Breakfast
8am - Watch Your baby can read DVD
8:30 - Play/Read
Clean kitchen
start load of washing
10:30 - Rona goes to sleep
I go on computer
12 - Rona wakes up, I take her to my mums (not a usual day, but this was my day yesterday)
12:30 - 3 loads of washing, washed, dried, folded, put away
Iron a weeks worth of washing
Clean kitchen
Dusted the house
De-moulded the bedroom window
Cut down and disassembled a bush in the front yard
Wash dishes
Clean oven
Clean mirrors
Clean bathroom
Vacuum house
Mop floors
Clean out and vacuum car
Generally tidy the house
3:30 - Pick up Rona
4 - Start dinner
Play/read to Rona
5:30 - Sit down to read my own book
6 - feed Rona her dinner
7 - bathe Rona and get her settled for dinner
7:30 - Eat dinner with Husband
Clean up after dinner
8 - Tidy up Rona's toys
Pay bills
9 - Read book/go on computer
11 - Breastfeed Rona, settle back to sleep
11:30 - Sleep

So, yes, I am rather busy :)

3 comments:

  1. What's wrong with eating chocolate and watching Dr Phil? I love doing both LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with eating chocolate and watching Dr Phil? I love doing both LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you disassembled a bush! I leave the outdoors work for my husband! Thank you for linking up and showing me what you have been up to...you are very busy!

    ReplyDelete