Sunday, August 7, 2011

Money is stupid

I know, I know, it isn't really money that is stupid, an inanimate object cannot be stupid.

But at the momet, money is a problem for us. As much as I budget and stuff, it feels like that we are constanty going backwards.

Part of the problem is stuff that I haven't budgeted for. Like some car troubles that were extremely expensive to fix, some medical expenses and stuff like that.

And the other problem is we need to get used to having only one wage, we have been on one wage for a year now, and it is hard.

Money is hard anyway, no matter how much you have, there will always be problems with money.

We aren't in debt (except for the mortgage) which is good, but at the moment, that is as much as I can do.

Sorry to vent, but it is really getting to me, I must remember to be thankful for all the blessings that God has given me.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain sister. Being a SAHMommy is the best job ever though, so don't lose sight of the blessings that are yours for the taking.

    and money is stupid. inanimate or not. :)

    ReplyDelete