Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days - another thank you note



I wrote a thank you note to our armed forces, because they are people that I don't really think about that much, except on ANZAC day and Rememberance day, really....

So I made time and I wrote a note, well, email actually and thanked the service men and women for their service. I used this link

The note was like this:


Because I am not in your shoes, I know I will never fully appreciate the sacrifices you make for me, your family, your friends and your country every day. However, I am especially reflective of my gratitude this holiday season. I realize your sacrifice is made even greater during this time away from your loved ones.
It is because of your sacrifices that I am able to enjoy our freedoms. So with a great degree of sincerity and humility, I say simply, “thank you” for all you’ve done and continue to do for me, my family, my friends and our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment