Monday, October 8, 2012

Home Organisation 101 - The Main Bedroom

abfolbutton


Photobucket
My untidy bedroom
Photobucket
My bedside table.... before
Photobucket
Wardrobe before

Photobucket
Bedroom - After
Photobucket
My organised and cleaned bedside table
Photobucket
Wardrobe After
Photobucket
Wardrobe After
Photobucket
My sewing things - After (you should have seen it before, but my camera ate the photo)
Photobucket
My glory box (where I keep all my sewing stuff) it was made for my grandmother for her 21st.

I really need to do something to the glory box, it needs something, some conditioning or something for the wood, so if anyone has any ideas, let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Great job on the organizing and I LOVE your grandmother's hope chest! Gorgeous!

    Found you via the Home Decor And Organizing Link Party on Organize & Decorate Everything!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete